28 April 2012

Book Now For This Years 5 Chefs Dinner In Melbourne

This year I’m proud to be taking part in the Starlight Five Chefs Dinner in Melbourne on Thursday 14th June at the Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre.  This prestigious event raises money to support the work of the Starlight Children’s Foundation and brighten the lives of seriously ill and hospitalised children across Australia. 

At the Starlight Five Chefs Dinner guests will enjoy the ultimate dining experience through a five course degustation menu with matched wines, wonderful chefs and top class entertainment. All this peppered with stories of inspiration and hope - it is a night that truly makes a lasting impact. I’m donating my time and support and I’d love you to join me on the night .

 Visit www.fivechefs.org.au for more information, or contact Chris DiPetta at Starlight on 03 9468 2024. 

No comments: